Invisalign® can give you the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted. It works through a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners (trays) that no one can tell you’re wearing. So you can smile more during treatment as well as after.
Dermal Fillers & Mesotherapy
Invisalign® can help you get the great smile you’ve always wanted because it’s…
Invisible so no one can tell you’re straightening your teeth. So now you can smile more during treatment as well as after.
Removable so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment, plus brushing and flossing are no problem.
Comfortable because it has no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. And no metal and wires usually means you spend less time in your dentist’s practice getting adjustments.
Invisalign® also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start, so you can see how your straight teeth will look.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners (pictured to the left) to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in dental practices throughout America and the United Kingdom.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
Thousands of adults have already benefited from treatment in the United Kingdom where over 3000 orthodontists have treated their patients with Invisalign®.
- You wear each set of aligners for a minimum of 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position your orthodontist or dentist has prescribed.
- You’ll visit your dentist about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
We offer a no-obligation Cosmetic Consultation
This is a no-obligation, comprehensive oral examination which results in the production of a fully-costed individual plan for your Invisalign treatment. Click HERE to book